Author Topic: Website Maintenance Friday Night (6/14/19)  (Read 3102 times)

Offline PhishingPhreek

• Administrator
Website Maintenance Friday Night (6/14/19)
« on: June 12, 2019, 09:52 AM »
This Friday, June 14th,the forum will be taken down for maintenance starting at 10:30 PM and will be down for several hours.

I anticipate the down time to be between 2-4 hours.

Offline PhishingPhreek

• Administrator
Re: Website Maintenance Friday Night (6/14/19)
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2019, 03:07 AM »
Website is back up and running and has a completely new look and several new functionalities.

Please let me know ASAP if you experience any issues with the site.

If you have questions regarding the layout, look, or feel... please reply to this thread so me or Matt can get back to you and maybe help out anyone else who is experiencing the same problem.

Thank you everyone, and I hope you like the new portal!

Offline Razor

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2019, 06:27 AM »
The new look is awesome.  Much easier to navigate as well in my opinion.  Thank you :sign0098:

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2019, 07:28 AM »
Wow Louis nice job!  Site looks great.  Desktop version really much better layout.  I'm checking mobile (iphone Safari browser) and it acts a little strange when selecting the top menus like "About Us" (and some of the other menus that have sub menus).  Selecting About Us menu on mobile briefly shows the sub-menus but then just refreshes the page I think just showing Club Information.  Seems to happen on other top menus as well.  I just tried "My Messages" menu and it also shows the sub-menus briefly, refreshes the page, but there if you then scroll down you see the sub-menus in their own display block.  Not a huge issue just figured I'd point it out.

Offline Bob

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2019, 11:01 AM »
Looks great and loads faster for me.

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2019, 07:52 AM »
spammer already posted some BS
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2019, 08:40 AM »
spammer already posted some BS
I removed the post.  If anyone sees a spam post, please click the "Report to moderator" link that is visible on the right side of the post.  I'll check with PhishingPhreek on if something related to account registration or content filtering changed in the upgrade.  With the upgrade, our site appears different to search engines and robots....

Offline PhishingPhreek

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2019, 01:30 PM »
Without being able to see the post, I'm not sure what it was about. We have a pretty good registration process that eliminates nearly all bot-based registrations, so I'm almost certain it wasn't a bot that posted it.

Keep an eye on everything and let us know if you see something like it again.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal