Author Topic: MG Spot Lock (funny)  (Read 2470 times)

Offline Tweeder

• AZCA Members
MG Spot Lock (funny)
« on: June 03, 2019, 02:41 PM »
My buddy and his bro made an ill advised trip to Pleasant yesterday to try and get some fishin in. I asked how it went and his response was something about too many boats not obeying no wake markers and the anchor wouldnt hold. I asked why he didn't use the spot lock function on his new TM. Response was priceless and had me rolling cause it's happened to me before. His brother added to it with that gif which they guy is just spinning in circles
« Last Edit: June 03, 2019, 02:43 PM by Tweeder »

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
Re: MG Spot Lock (funny)
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2019, 05:16 PM »
I guess I am missing something on this post :dontknow:
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline Tweeder

• AZCA Members
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2019, 07:01 PM »
If you havent had it happen to you it would not make sense I agree. But sometimes spot lock gets possessed on my boat and while "anchored" it spins you around like a top stops then goes the other way sometimes at speeds that make you lose you balance. Impossible to fish from a rodea like that. I laughed at his emogi description of what the motor was doing

Offline PhishingPhreek

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2019, 09:39 AM »
I guess I am missing something on this post :dontknow:

I think you needed to see the GIF (Animated photo) to get the full affect of the joke.

I've never used spot lock, but I can see how flippin' crazy that could get with people on Plez.

Offline PhishingPhreek

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2019, 09:45 AM »
Here's a link to the gif he was referring to. Just imagine a boat anchored in one spot spinning in circles. You know, the whole reason you don't go to Plez on the weekends, Fishless. :)

Wheelchair Spins

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2019, 06:20 PM »
Oh yes the spot lock drunk. Sometimes mine will turn until it runs out of cable or it will beep and not lock in or the older terrova it pulls you 10' past where you want to be then turns around and pushes you back 10' below where you want to be. When I am fishing particular trees I don't use it sometimes spoon fishing I will use it.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal