Author Topic: AZCA June 2019 Meeting near Lake Pleasant  (Read 2765 times)

Offline PhishingPhreek

• Administrator
AZCA June 2019 Meeting near Lake Pleasant
« on: June 07, 2019, 12:23 PM »
The June meeting will be held at the Wild Horse West restaurant just south of Carefree Highway on North Lake Pleasant Parkway. The meeting will start at 4:00 PM on Saturday June 15th, where we'll have dinner and discuss this month's agenda. Immediately following the meeting, we will head up to Lake Pleasant for some night fishing. We'll be discussing our fishing location and the launch ramp at the meeting.

If you're not familiar with the Wild Horse West restaurant, the address is 8415 W Carefree Hwy, Peoria, AZ 85383. Click on the address if you want to view it in Google Maps.

For information and history about the AZCA, please see our Club Information thread.

If you would like to become a member, please see our Club Membership and Club Meetings threads.

If you are new to this website or the AZCA Club, please feel free to introduce yourself here by replying to this post.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2019, 07:19 AM by OneBlade »

Offline FishMan

• Administrator
  • Toot-Toot
Re: AZCA June 2019 Meeting near Lake Pleasant
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2019, 12:26 PM »
I plan on being there with some potential future prospects. I will be ordering a burger and a Philly Cheese stake and I don’t care who judges me.
When in doubt, set the hook!

Tom

Offline Tweeder

• AZCA Members
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2019, 12:30 PM »
Nobody will judge you for bribing future club members with food.  Thats how most of us got sucked in :lol_hitting:

Offline PhishingPhreek

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2019, 12:30 PM »
I'll be there with my family. Not sure which members of my family, but they will definitely be family! haha

I'm hoping to get Emily there, but I'm not sure she'll be able to handle a super late night. I can't wait for Gunner to get a little older because he wants to be out there fishing, but he's still only 2.

I will probably be ordering a burger, since they are where the burgers are the best.  :D

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2019, 03:51 PM »
I hope to make it to the meeting but won't be fishing that night.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2019, 10:30 AM »
Here's the June meeting agenda.  I do not know if I'll make it.  If I can't make it, then Dave will run the meeting.

1. Welcome
2. Roll call of existing members
3. Roll call of 1st and 2nd time prospects
4. Vote for any 2nd time prospects
5. July meeting: location is Lake Mary (Marshall Lake) Saturday, July 20th. Stay tuned to website for details.
6. August meeting: discuss if we'd like to do dinner/happy hour type event like usual with family/spouse invited and/or night fishing somewhere.  Most likely will do online discussion in July to finalize August event(s).
7. AZCrappie.com website update being worked on with potential launch this June or July.
8. AZCA Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter accounts are up and running.  Be sure and like/follow them if you use any of those sites.   
9. Present AZCA GL event insurance for SCF/BHCC for vote on at July meeting.  AZCA Members can review details here: http://www.azcrappie.com/forum/index.php/topic,4096.0.html
10. Present AZCA membership requirements bylaws change for vote on at July meeting.  AZCA Members can review details here: http://www.azcrappie.com/forum/index.php/topic,4095.0.html
11. Financial report
12. Questions/discussion
« Last Edit: June 09, 2019, 11:43 AM by OneBlade »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal