Author Topic: Friday afternoon 5 p.m. road to Bartlett Lake is closed  (Read 2215 times)

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
 road to Bartlett Lake is closed due to a human cause brush fire they do not know when the road will be open
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
Re: Friday afternoon 5 p.m. road to Bartlett Lake is closed
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2019, 06:03 PM »
Thanks Bruce that’s bad news

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2019, 05:58 AM »
Road is closed people ordered to leave Bartlett lake, as people were evacuating there was fire on both sides of the road. Fire went from 300 to 5000 acres in just a few hours. As of this morning both horseshoe and Bartlett lake are closed unknown when things will open. They say the fire is moving northeast toward the river between horseshoe and Bartlett lake. Fire started near the horseshoe lake turnoff that fire is moving fast.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline Bob

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2019, 06:49 AM »
I sure don't want all that retardant going into Bartlet.  The fire info can be watched closely here...  https://inciweb.nwcg.gov/incident/6375/

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal