Author Topic: Voluteers with boat needed to help stock 10,000 crappie at Bartlett  (Read 440 times)

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
AZGFD will be stocking roughly 10,000 fingerling Black Crappie into Bartlett Lake from 6:30AM-9AM at Jojoba Boat Ramp on Tuesday April 2nd, 2024. Call for volunteers to help us distribute these fish. It's a BYOB (bring your own boat). We will be putting fish on boats by trash cans filled with lake water to distribute to desirable habitat around the lake.
If you or someone you know might be free on Tuesday morning and want to help, the sign up link is below:

https://volunteer.azgfd.gov/need/detail/?need_id=923452
« Last Edit: March 26, 2024, 04:25 PM by Fishless »
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
I did not make it out to the stocking but Amberle at g and f said they had 4 civilian boats and 2 g and f boats and they finished stocking in an hour :dance: she did say it was cold and somewhat windy. Don't know if it was any of our group that made it out to help?
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
I did not make it out to the stocking but Amberle at g and f said they had 4 civilian boats and 2 g and f boats and they finished stocking in an hour :dance: she did say it was cold and somewhat windy. Don't know if it was any of our group that made it out to help?
Thanks for the update, I forgot to post about this.  One soon-to-be-new AZCA member Patrick Middleton was up there early and saw them there by 6:30am.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal