Author Topic: AZCA August 2019 Meeting at Kaibab Lake  (Read 2785 times)

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
AZCA August 2019 Meeting at Kaibab Lake
« on: July 01, 2019, 05:15 PM »
The August meeting location will be at Kaibab Lake near Williams on Saturday, August 10th. The exact meeting location and time will be posted here the week of the meeting.More information on the club meeting location & time will be posted here closer to the meeting date.

The lake requires reservations so please be sure and reserve your campsite here: https://www.recreation.gov/camping/campgrounds/233957

For information and history about the AZCA, please see our Club Information thread.

If you would like to become a member, please see our Club Membership and Club Meetings threads.

If you are new to this website or the AZCA Club and interested in attending this meeting, please feel free to introduce yourself here by replying to this post.

Offline PhishingPhreek

• Administrator
Re: AZCA August 2019 Meeting at Kaibab Lake
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2019, 04:34 PM »
I reserved spot 06 in Loop A, so if anyone else is going and wants to stay close, that's where I'll be. It's super close to the ramp and restrooms.

Offline Crowbait

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2019, 01:49 PM »
I couldn't find a way to start a thread.. I don't know if it is because I'm not active member but I want to give you guy's a big shout out on how the website looks. Fantastic. I have been around since the beginning. Louis it looks great. I'm going to try to some to the Kaibab meeting.

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2019, 02:40 PM »
I couldn't find a way to start a thread.. I don't know if it is because I'm not active member but I want to give you guy's a big shout out on how the website looks. Fantastic. I have been around since the beginning. Louis it looks great. I'm going to try to some to the Kaibab meeting.
Crowbait, you should just see a "New Topic" button when you go to a board where you can create new posts.  Do you see a "New Topic" button on the General Discussion board: http://www.azcrappie.com/forum/index.php/board,1.0.html
And I agree, Louis did a great job on the website update.

Offline Crowbait

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2019, 10:36 AM »
Found it. Thanks bud

Offline Stevert

• AZCA Members
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2019, 12:31 PM »

It's about time you chimed in Bobby.  Stevert

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal