Author Topic: You can purchase an SD card from g and f with habitat locations  (Read 1417 times)

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
Saw this on the g and f facebook public fishing website. Interesting could not copy the other info but it has habitat locations for all the local lakes plus havasu etc.

📣 Exciting announcement! 📣
There’s an easy new way to use AZGFD fish habitat location data! We’re now offering SD cards that are pre-loaded with fish habitat data for 8 Arizona lakes for use with your GPS-enabled sonar unit or GPS-enabled device.
Each SD card has:
.GPX files that can be used on Garmin units
.HWR files that can be used on Humminbird units and .USR files that can be used on Lowrance units.
The cards cost $25 each and there are only 50 available - and you guys are getting advance notice as a thank you for being FishAZ Group Members!
Our Region 4 Office is handling all sales, so please call 928-342-0091 Monday-Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. to purchase.
And don’t forget to tag a buddy who needs a little help finding some fish! 🎣

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
Re: You can purchase an SD card from g and f with habitat locations
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2021, 06:48 AM »
Wow, that sounds like a great idea for an AZCA raffle prize.  I'm going to call and order one although probably won't become available until BHCC raffle as we are already at limit for raffle budget for SCF.

Offline CamFisher

Re: You can purchase an SD card from g and f with habitat locations
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2021, 02:16 PM »
I called the number (Yuma office) and they took my card number as payment and are mailing me my SD card to my home.  It was pretty easy!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal