Author Topic: Bartlett  (Read 5983 times)

Offline Rocko

• ahhhh
Bartlett
« on: March 03, 2011, 12:40 PM »
A little birdy told me that crappie are now being caught at Bartlett....  It's not red hot yet, but it won't be long.  6 in 3 hours of fishing, is a start.
Rocky

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
Re: Bartlett
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2011, 02:00 PM »
thanks should be starten real soon
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2011, 04:19 PM »
Well, I'll let you know if I find any.  I'm heading up there Friday night and will fish Saturday morning.  I've never fished for crappie there.  Any tips on where to go?  I'll be docking at yellow cliffs and drifting with jigs along the yellow cliffs wall.  I may hit some coves.  I'm kinda half bass fishing and half crappie, but not sure I'm in the right area where the crappie are at.

Offline dieselaw

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2011, 05:52 PM »
I've never personally fished there for crappie. While i was bluegill fishing last year people were telling me they got a good bunch of them in the last cove before the no wake zone starts. And yellow cliffs seems like another popular start point. Good Luck!

Offline Rocko

• ahhhh
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2011, 12:46 PM »
Try Alder cove, the yellow cliffs, or up river passed the no wake buoys.  Does anyone know the water temp at Bartlett? 
Rocky

Offline Rocko

• ahhhh
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2011, 12:50 PM »
I'm heading up to Bartlett early Sunday morning.  I plan on spending the day hunting crappie.  I'll let you all know what happens. 
Rocky

Offline sandman

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2011, 12:58 PM »
Great. Please let us know how you do. Bartlett is my wife's favorite place to fish.

Offline PhishingPhreek

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2011, 02:24 PM »
That would be great for that lake to take off. It's my preferred "close" lake to fish and wake board (but not at the same time)

Offline sandman

« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2011, 07:45 PM »
Sounds like we are going to Bartlett tomorrow.

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2011, 06:37 AM »
if wind is not to brutal monday may try it
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal