Author Topic: Fill my Lakes  (Read 22843 times)

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
Re: Fill my Lakes
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2020, 04:08 PM »
Ya, Alamo water shed nothing going on, very little down the Verde other than what it has been and the Agua Fria nothing much but man both Tonto creek and Salt river are rocking and rolling although starting to drop down some now and they are releasing water from granite reef down the river bed because of local rain on the water shed on the lower salt river lakes.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2020, 03:15 PM »
San Carlos is getting a pretty good shot of water both from the Gila and San Carlos river today. Probably a wee bit muddy now
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2020, 06:14 PM »
Rosy now at 80%: https://streamflow.watershedconnection.com/Dwr
Is Schoolhouse ramp open?

Offline IAMMAC

• AZCA Members
« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2020, 07:10 PM »
Don't get me wrong all this water is great but it's putting all that habitat that they put in even deeper..... :crybaby2: :crybaby2: :crybaby2:

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2020, 05:57 AM »
Rosy now at 80%: https://streamflow.watershedconnection.com/Dwr
Is Schoolhouse ramp open?

School house ramp has been open all winter, was there 2 months ago during duck season it was open and dock was in the water
« Last Edit: February 27, 2020, 06:02 AM by Fishless »

Offline PhishingPhreek

• Administrator
« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2020, 03:32 PM »
Just checked out my weather app, and it looks like it's coming down pretty good north and east of the feeder river for Alamo. Might see that come up a little.

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2020, 04:36 PM »
If we get as much rain as they say we are going to get even Alamo it will be filled lakes, spilling and releases being made from all over the state, really muddy up and cool the water down (darn)

Offline PhishingPhreek

• Administrator
« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2020, 05:46 PM »
If we get as much rain as they say we are going to get even Alamo it will be filled lakes, spilling and releases being made from all over the state, really muddy up and cool the water down (darn)

As long as it's all settled down within 3 weeks, I'm okay with it. :)

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #38 on: March 11, 2020, 07:50 AM »
good luck with that, and now there is another storm due in next week, fish gods are not treating us well just when the crappie are on the move :crybaby2:

Offline craigm

• AZCA Members
« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2020, 10:03 AM »
good luck with that, and now there is another storm due in next week, fish gods are not treating us well just when the crappie are on the move :crybaby2:
   Bruce , the glass is half FULL !

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal