Author Topic: Fill my Lakes  (Read 22918 times)

Offline PhishingPhreek

• Administrator
Re: Fill my Lakes
« Reply #80 on: August 18, 2021, 03:31 PM »
We could fill up horseshoe with the amount of flooding we got in the parking lot at work just now!

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #81 on: August 18, 2021, 05:43 PM »
Poor Alamo still not getting anything even though Wickenburg has been getting hammered lately (wrong side of the mountain)

Tonto creek is ripping with flows
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline FishMan

• Administrator
  • Toot-Toot
« Reply #82 on: August 19, 2021, 01:48 PM »
Roosevelt, Horseshoe, and Bartlett each all came up right around 2 feet!!!  Wow….2 feet for Roosevelt is a lot of water.
When in doubt, set the hook!

Tom

Offline FishMan

• Administrator
  • Toot-Toot
« Reply #83 on: December 24, 2021, 09:52 AM »
Santa bringing lots of Snow and Rain to our East Side lakes. Hope this ends in being a great start to the Flagstaff snow base.

Tom

Offline FishMan

• Administrator
  • Toot-Toot
« Reply #84 on: July 28, 2022, 02:34 PM »
Why are my lake levels NOT going up!!!!

Tom

Offline FishMan

• Administrator
  • Toot-Toot
« Reply #85 on: July 28, 2022, 02:36 PM »
Start flowing already!!!!

Tom

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #86 on: July 29, 2022, 02:49 PM »
It is so weird, horseshoe getting a little water down the Verde but not like normal when we have big storms, Salt river got going and is calming down Tonto creek even though they have had a lot of rain in Payson area got up to 330CFS now is back down to like 150 and poor Alamo is getting nothing from the rivers up above the lake and yet flash flood warnings in Aguia and areas out that way, Auga Fria river going into Pleasant zilch dang ground must be sucking it up.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline PhishingPhreek

• Administrator
« Reply #87 on: July 29, 2022, 04:52 PM »
I thought pleasant was going to have a good amount of water going to it because Crown King got 1.2" of rain. That's a lot of flow down the creeks.

I saw videos of flooding in Globe, I'm not sure that water makes it to the lakes. That goes down the Gila until it reaches the Salt in Tempe, right?

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #88 on: July 30, 2022, 05:41 PM »
I thought pleasant was going to have a good amount of water going to it because Crown King got 1.2" of rain. That's a lot of flow down the creeks.

I saw videos of flooding in Globe, I'm not sure that water makes it to the lakes. That goes down the Gila until it reaches the Salt in Tempe, right?

Most of the creeks and washes up near Globe flow into the Salt end of Rosy but a few depending on how far south will flow into the Gila river some above and some below San Carlos. Still not much runoff anywhere in rivers and washes state wide :dontknow:

Offline Fish Hawk

• AZCA Members
« Reply #89 on: August 03, 2022, 08:13 AM »
I got a little over 4" of rain at my house in Payson this past Monday alone. I lost around 5 tons of rock in my yard. It all went down the Verde.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal