Author Topic: sc 3-4  (Read 5585 times)

wadefisherman

Re: sc 3-4
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2011, 10:26 AM »
And at Bashas they have nice fresh doughnuts for all you people worried about your figures.  :laugh:

Offline kc troller

« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2011, 04:58 PM »
We were the first to try and buy permits at Express Stop this morning but after 20 minutes of trying to get their printer lined up they finally told us all to go to Circle K. 
The fishing was a little slow.  We only got 2...but one of them was very nice.  A game warden checked our pemits as we were loading the boat.
We're looking forward to trying it again real soon.

Offline DAILY220

« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2011, 05:32 AM »
My father and I took off out of Tucson at 4:00 yesterday morning. We did not make it up to the lake until 8:00. Ran into the same deal at the Circle K. By the time we made it to Bashas the line was out the door. Apparently what little bite was on took place early 6:30 to 8:30. Caught a couple right off the bat using a rig up that Art let me in on. Along with 100 other boats I too thought the bite would be on. We got stopped coming out of the ramp by the Ranger, I let him know about the circle k ordeal, at that point he had already sent another ranger over there to hopefully straighten them out. Great Forum guys!!! I have learned more in the short time I have been a member than I have in 10 years doing it on my own. 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal