Author Topic: Boat repair ????  (Read 1975 times)

Offline craigm

• AZCA Members
Boat repair ????
« on: October 19, 2019, 06:45 AM »
Both my Boat and I are getting are getting old , but I think the boat is repairable . As most of you know I crappy fish from 18.5 ft Tracker it is a 2002 and the carpet is showing its age , I would also like to take out the livewell and replace the drain tube under it , to do that the carpet over the rear of the boat would have to be replaced . The problem is fix it or buy a new boat for me the newer boats are configured wrong ,poor storage ,no cockpit room etc. Sooooo I would like to have the carpet replaced after I do surgery on the livewell and keep my old boat . But as I mentioned earlier I am slowing down 10 years ago I would have done it myself now I need someone to replace the carpet . Have any of you folks had experience with or know of someone who does boat recarpeting here in the Valley ????? If so please PM me or answer on the forum , Thanks  :dontknow:

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
Re: Boat repair ????
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2019, 07:33 AM »
Craig, for fishing/boat type stuff, I've noticed you can find someone in the business checking the AZ Anglers facebook page and on there you can "Search the group" for recommendations (https://www.facebook.com/groups/AZAnglers/search/?query=carpet&epa=SEARCH_BOX).  I put in the text "carpet" in my search and found various posts of fisherman in the business who needed carpet in their boat or do that work as their job.  I can't attest for either recommendation's work but both were mentioned a lot in various posts by others and look highly recommended.

Sean Coffey - he's part of the Arizona Fishing Guides.  I messaged him for phone number I'll message you.
Mike Caruso - only saw pictures. I messaged him as well will let you know if I get a number.

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2019, 08:47 AM »
This guy is supposed to be very good but I think he is located up near Roosevelt?

https://scottscustomboatsllc.com/boat-carpet-or-bass-boat-carpet-in-arizona/
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline craigm

• AZCA Members
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2019, 04:05 PM »
Thanks guys , got s email in to Scott and will call Sean ,

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal