Author Topic: AZCA December 2019 Meeting at Roosevelt Lake  (Read 3013 times)

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
AZCA December 2019 Meeting at Roosevelt Lake
« on: October 15, 2019, 06:57 AM »
The December 2019 meeting location will be at Roosevelt Lake on Saturday, December 7th immediately following the Let's Talk Fishin (LTF) announcement of crappie tournament winners (estimated to occur around 4pm). The meeting will be held at Windy Hill launch area, just north of the LTF weigh-in area in the parking lot of the Badger boat ramp.  Please see the attached map.

As stated, the Let's Talk Fishin crappie tournament is also on that same day at Roosevelt Lake.  Stay tuned to the Let's Talk Fishin website for further details about that tournament, or you can contact the tournament director, Tracy Purtee, at 928-978-3659 or email letstalkfishin@gmail.com.

Be sure and get the AZGFD habitat structure GPS coordinates in your fish finders before you go: http://www.azcrappie.com/forum/index.php/topic,3905.0.html

For information and history about the AZCA, please see our Club Information thread.

If you would like to become a member, please see our Club Membership and Club Meetings threads.

If you are new to this website or the AZCA Club and interested in attending this meeting, please feel free to introduce yourself here by replying to this post.

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
Re: AZCA December 2019 Meeting at Roosevelt Lake
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2019, 08:50 AM »
For anyone coming, look for the weigh-in station for the LTF tournament - it is now near the Ringtail boat launch area.  The weigh in starts at 3. As soon as whomever weighs in their fish, then we'll have the meeting in the same area.

Offline RackmasterRon

• AZCA Members
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2020, 12:52 PM »
Hello guys,  I am interested in joining and learning to fish crappie. I tried numerous times last winter and to date I have not had a single bite. I have been searching for info on the next meeting Bartlett? Time?

Thank You for a reply

Ron Anderson
Minnesota

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2020, 12:58 PM »
Hello guys,  I am interested in joining and learning to fish crappie. I tried numerous times last winter and to date I have not had a single bite. I have been searching for info on the next meeting Bartlett? Time?

Thank You for a reply

Ron Anderson
Minnesota
Hey Ron, thanks for reaching out.  Would love to see you at the January or future meetings the club members will gladly share some tips. I will get location/time/info updated on the site for January's meeting within a day or two.  We are holding an AZCA member vote internally to finalize location (sorry we are a bit late on this).

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal