Author Topic: Here we go again, Parks dept closing the main ramp at Alamo!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 2111 times)

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
Dang Corp of Engineers what next, what a fire drill. State parks is closing the main ramp at Alamo for dam repairs.

https://fishaz.azgfd.com/fishingwaters/coloradoriverwaters/alert-alamo-lake-main-ramp-scheduled-to-close-nov-1-25/
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
Fire drill continues, I am willing to bet they won't get started till spring when the lake is getting busy and we will have a great ramp and it will not be useable :angry4: :angry4:

Update: Alamo Lake main ramp scheduled to close Nov. 30-mid Dec.

by Nick Walter · October 24, 2019

Arizona State Parks now plans to close the main boat ramp at Alamo Lake Nov. 30-mid Dec. Dates are subject to change. Cholla Ramp will remain open and is fully functional.

ASP had planned the closure for Nov. 1-25 to allow for dam repairs.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
Re: Here we go again, Parks dept closing the main ramp at Alamo!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2019, 02:58 PM »
Fire drill continues now they are closing the ramp January 2nd and it is not the parks dept fault it is the CORP and their messed up dam repairs :angry4: :angry4:

https://fishaz.azgfd.com/alerts/alert-alamo-lake-main-ramp-scheduled-to-close-nov-1-25/?fbclid=IwAR13VB92VpPjkMw-GeHJfhCHTo7VLotctH3yoPE4K3cn6hxRxnfBB6uXTHg

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2019, 07:21 PM »
Remember main ramp at Alamo closes Jan. 2nd for an undetermined amount of time :angry4: not the parks dept that is doing it they are instructed to do it by the CORP while they work on the dam.

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2020, 02:47 PM »
Arizona Game & Fish Department
3 hrs ·

Due to a change in the schedule for Alamo Dam repairs, the main boat ramp at Alamo Lake is open for public use until further notice. An announcement will be made if there is a change in status.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal