Author Topic: Bartlett Lake Christmas Tree Habitat Volunteer Opportunity  (Read 7607 times)

Offline apenland01

• AZCA Members

Offline Art Chamberlin

• AZCA Members
Re: Bartlett Lake Christmas Tree Habitat Volunteer Opportunity
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2020, 07:39 PM »
I'm jealous, bring a few hundred up here for me! Seriously, I'm glad for you guys. .....Art

Offline Unit9Elk

« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2020, 11:15 AM »
very cool, i'll have to check the settings on my unit to see if i can reproduce that image... thanks!

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2020, 07:39 AM »
Bryant, I'll be there 8:30am sharp Saturday.  Excited to see how you guys set this all up to sink those trees. What a great way to use up old trees.

Offline AGFDHabitat

« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2020, 01:00 PM »
Great! See you there.

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2020, 08:09 AM »
Good to see a couple of your there, this was a great event to volunteer at.  Donuts and water provided, weather was nice, and we knocked out the remaining trees I think (except perhaps some larger ones they were gonna do the following week). Thanks AZGFD for all of the trees added over the last 2 weekends.  Was cool to see them dropped in several areas around the lake can't wait to catch one over them next time I'm fishing there.

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2020, 03:38 PM »
Good to see a couple of your there, this was a great event to volunteer at.  Donuts and water provided, weather was nice, and we knocked out the remaining trees I think (except perhaps some larger ones they were gonna do the following week). Thanks AZGFD for all of the trees added over the last 2 weekends.  Was cool to see them dropped in several areas around the lake can't wait to catch one over them next time I'm fishing there.

Most of the trees were dropped Matt they brought down those 20' trees,, Hunter estimated some at 300lbs!!! they thought they might have to tie a old car to them to get them to sink ;D As soon as the project is finished they will add the GPS info to the map.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline AGFDHabitat

« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2020, 11:22 AM »
Thanks to everyone that came out!

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2020, 02:58 PM »
Cool thanks
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline Unit9Elk

« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2020, 01:41 PM »
Bryant, this might sound like a crazy question, but do you have the coordinates of the tree drop in WGS84 gps datum format? I tried using a conversion program and the formats do not line up... thanks.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal