Author Topic: Yet Another Fish Finder Post  (Read 5558 times)

Offline PhishingPhreek

• Administrator
Re: Yet Another Fish Finder Post
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2020, 10:30 PM »
that is the right one ,93 plus sv , chirp in all 3 modes ,Livescope will work on it as an upgrade if you want to go that route

I probably won't do Livescope on this one if I ever go that route. This will be my dash mounted graph using the transducer on the back of my boat. I would rather have the front graph utilize Livescope on my trolling motor.

Also, thanks for all the advise on helping me get my new one Craig.

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2020, 05:38 AM »
That is it their pre black Friday it was $500 off, you will like the graph after you dial it in.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline craigm

• AZCA Members
« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2020, 09:06 AM »
If you get a second one (echoap plus) even a 7 inch up front you can network them to receive the Livescope anywhere . I just Down loaded , Perspective for mine gotta make a bracket to turn the transducer on its side to do MEGA  , now if it would just stop raining . I spent a lot of time on Bartlett last week watching the livescope and found out some interesting things about Crappie behavior regarding boat noises ,predators , trolling motor noise etc ,water temp ,  I would like to share with you guys . For example late in the day when the water temp rises it seemed the fish were only 3-6 ft down still feeding but you would not see them on 2d sonar or side view but with livescope they were clearly there and by adjusting baits upward catchable , It might explain why in the past on Alamo the lake seemed to shut off in the afternoon ,also noticed that when a Boat with a old looper Johnson motor came by the fish went for the bottom and hunckered down til a while after he was gone yet other boats did not bother them .There is much more ,It has been an interesting experience to fish with this tech .   

Offline craigm

• AZCA Members
« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2020, 01:54 PM »
just saw this on another site (WalleyeCentral ) looks like a great deal ,                                             
Unread03-15-2020, 01:41 PM   

93SV plus and livescope lvs32 bundle back in stock at: $1999.99. This bundle does qualify for the $200 mail in rebate from Garmin. Purchase right here at:

https://www.russellmarineproducts.co...us93sv-cmb.htm

Offline craigm

• AZCA Members
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2020, 07:44 PM »
I just saw this on BBC , the author has been on our site, Azbowhunter  aka Dick King and a guy I have had the pleasure of fishing with , in an earliier life a Walleye guide on Lake Mille Lacs , longtime AZ resident , he has done a lot of work using planner boards and crankbaits plug for Crappies here in AZ , and  now a he came up with a cheap easy way to get perspective on Livescope ,   http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=1043133 ,

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal