Author Topic: AZCA February 2020 Meeting at Bartlett Lake  (Read 3036 times)

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
AZCA February 2020 Meeting at Bartlett Lake
« on: January 18, 2020, 09:21 AM »
Per club vote at the January meeting, the February 2020 meeting location will be at Bartlett Lake on Saturday, February 8th. The meeting time will be 12 noon, on the lake shoreline just south of the Yellow Cliffs boat ramp launch area. Please see the attached map.  Meeting time is 12 noon so members can fish before or after the meeting.

You may want to get the AZGFD habitat structure GPS coordinates in your fish finders before you go, although keep in mind at the current water level many are out of the water.

For information and history about the AZCA, please see our Club Information thread.

If you would like to become a member, please see our Club Membership and Club Meetings threads.

If you are new to this website or the AZCA Club and interested in attending this meeting, please feel free to introduce yourself here by replying to this post.

Offline SlaBBDaddy

• AZCA Members
Re: AZCA February 2020 Meeting at Bartlett Lake
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2020, 01:52 PM »
I would love to be able to meet with the club after meeting I'm going to fish in the morning and evening looking for information about crappie fishing here in Arizona I'm from Seattle Washington

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2020, 01:55 PM »
Cool SlabBDaddy, we'll see you there.  Be sure and check this post a day or two before to make sure there are no changes because of weather or anything like that.

Did you crappie fish in Washington, what sort of setup did you use?

Offline SlaBBDaddy

• AZCA Members
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2020, 12:58 PM »
Yes I've gotten plenty of crappie in Washington I try to do the same here in Arizona I was using slip bobber and minnow or jig found plenty of structure and docks would love to fish one day did you and pick your brain and get information about to lakes are in Arizona see you on the 8th thanks for the response

Offline crappiewannabe

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2020, 04:43 PM »
This is new member crappiewannabe. Dave in Cornville. I am going to try and make the meeting. Looking for info. about possibly putting an older pontoon in the wet slip at Bartlett for crappie season. I have the website info and prices - just would like to hear from someone who has a boat in the water there (or in the past) before I do it. Anyway, send message or call. Have a great day.
 Dave. 928 -301-2915

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2020, 08:36 PM »
This is new member crappiewannabe. Dave in Cornville. I am going to try and make the meeting. Looking for info. about possibly putting an older pontoon in the wet slip at Bartlett for crappie season. I have the website info and prices - just would like to hear from someone who has a boat in the water there (or in the past) before I do it. Anyway, send message or call. Have a great day.
 Dave. 928 -301-2915
Welcome Dave, see you at the meeting this Saturday.  I'm not sure any active AZCA members have used a wet slip there.  But maybe someone visiting the site has and can give you some info.

Offline RackmasterRon

• AZCA Members
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2020, 10:23 AM »
Hello Guys and Welcome Crappiewannabe. I am also a new member and this is a great group of guys to learn about Crappie fishing. (Especially Craigm) . I will not be at the next meeting as I am returning to Minnesota for 10 days. (Not sure why) Oh yeah,Grandkids and a wedding. I am a member of Bartlett boat club. I have had a good experience there. Im sure they will take care of your needs. They have 2 Bass Trackers with Lowrance Hook 4 depth finders and live well. Great set up for 2 fisherman. I have yet to catch a Crappie, but I am not giving up. When I return I am going to do a lot of Crappie hunting on Bartlett.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal