Author Topic: AZCA March 2020 Meeting at Alamo Lake  (Read 5502 times)

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
AZCA March 2020 Meeting at Alamo Lake
« on: January 18, 2020, 09:28 AM »
Per club vote at the January meeting, the March 2020 meeting location will be at Alamo Lake on Saturday, March 7th following the announcement of winners of the Arizona Mule Deer Organization Crappie Tourney occurring on the same day.

LOCATION/TIME: We will hold the meeting in Cholla Campground campsite C40 at 3pm (see attached picture).  There will be limited parking in that area so if possible carpool to the area, leave boat at your campsite, and you probably can park near fish cleaning station/bathrooms.

For information and history about the AZCA, please see our Club Information thread.

If you would like to become a member, please see our Club Membership and Club Meetings threads.

If you are new to this website or the AZCA Club and interested in attending this meeting, please feel free to introduce yourself here by replying to this post.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2020, 10:19 AM by OneBlade »

Offline timbo

• Administrator
Re: AZCA March 2020 Meeting at Alamo Lake
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2020, 09:23 AM »
Who's planing to go to March meeting. Jane & I'm going. Has anybody book a camp suite yet?

Offline craigm

• AZCA Members
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2020, 09:31 AM »
I am planning on going but not sure if camping or not we get back from our trip on the 3rd so it may just be a day trip ,have you got a site yet ?

Offline sparkchaser

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2020, 11:15 AM »
Tommy and I are going. Camping Saturday night in C37
SEA.....HAWKS....

Offline cousinlll

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2020, 11:52 AM »
C36 for me Saturday night only

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2020, 02:45 PM »
Arizona Game & Fish Department
3 hrs ยท

Due to a change in the schedule for Alamo Dam repairs, the main boat ramp at Alamo Lake is open for public use until further notice. An announcement will be made if there is a change in status.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline timbo

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2020, 08:15 AM »
I'm fishing but haven't mad res. yet. It will be in E. if it's cool

Offline PhishingPhreek

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2020, 10:07 PM »
I had every intention on going to this and participating in the tourney, but I signed the kids up for little league, manged to become the manager of their team, and March 7th is their opening day. :(

Offline redmule

• Alamo Slabs...
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2020, 01:21 PM »
Some of you will not know me.  Others will remember me as Brian Benedetto's "netman".  I am hoping to come to the outing to bring a lot of my fishing equipment to distribute to who ever can use it.  I would prefer younger or starting fisher persons.  I am unable to fish any longer, and would like my things to help some people enjoy Crappie fishing as much as I have.  Hope to see lots of old friends.  If I cannot make this date, I will try Spring Crappie Fest.
Enjoy your site.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2020, 01:24 PM by redmule »
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of
snakebite...  Furthermore always carry a small
snake.

Chris H

Offline Stevert

• AZCA Members
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2020, 01:37 PM »
Some of you will not know me.  Others will remember me as Brian Benedetto's "netman".  I am hoping to come to the outing to bring a lot of my fishing equipment to distribute to who ever can use it.  I would prefer younger or starting fisher persons.  I am unable to fish any longer, and would like my things to help some people enjoy Crappie fishing as much as I have.  Hope to see lots of old friends.  If I cannot make this date, I will try Spring Crappie Fest.
Enjoy your site.

Can't forget that mug.  Good to hear from you Red Mule. 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal