Author Topic: AZCA March 2020 Meeting at Alamo Lake  (Read 5503 times)

Offline FishMan

• Administrator
  • Toot-Toot
Re: AZCA March 2020 Meeting at Alamo Lake
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2020, 04:21 PM »
Red Mule....how’s my Powell buddy doing?  Look forward to seeing you in March.
When in doubt, set the hook!

Tom

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2020, 07:19 PM »
Not many sites available.  I picked up C40 for Sat night only.

Offline timbo

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2020, 06:56 AM »
C16 can't wait

Offline mjhewitt

« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2020, 08:28 AM »
We will be there but not many camp sites available. We will be in E34 Friday and Saturday

Offline cousinlll

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2020, 05:44 PM »
Matt - do you have a better location & time ish for our meeting?  Do we want to hold our meeting in close proximity to their event or would it be better to separate ourselves a bit out of courtesy? 

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2020, 07:55 PM »
Matt - do you have a better location & time ish for our meeting?  Do we want to hold our meeting in close proximity to their event or would it be better to separate ourselves a bit out of courtesy?
Yeah it really looks like this year will be a large turnout for the AZ Mule Deer tournament.  I don't think we'd have adequate room to have all of our members and prospects park in their campground area.  After talking with Dave, I think best approach is we hold meeting back at our camp area perhaps my site or one of yours with camper shade if needed.  Tournament weigh-in is 1pm and then they go back to their camp 1:30pm or 2pm for announcement of winners, hot dogs, etc.  I'm suggesting 3pm back at our camp area may be best that way it's not too late for those who don't want to stay overnight and want to head out.  I'm confirming with Clayton (AZ Mule Deer) that this time is ok as we don't want to take people away from their event too early either.  I'll update the top of this post and reply in this post with updated location and time by tomorrow.  Sound good?

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2020, 10:19 AM »
LOCATION/TIME: We will hold the meeting in Cholla Campground campsite C40 at 3pm (see attached picture at top of post).  There will be limited parking in that area so if possible carpool to the area, leave boat at your campsite, and you probably can park near fish cleaning station/bathrooms.

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2020, 05:30 PM »
Wonder how many people signed up for the tournament? Anyone fishing it?
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline ffp1711

« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2020, 07:10 AM »
I will be at the tournament Sat.  Are you fishing it Bruce?

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2020, 07:59 AM »
No tournament for me, might come up for the meeting but have a fund raiser that morning, want to fish Alamo soon but looks like a big storm due in next Tues and Wednesday :crybaby2:
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal