Author Topic: Roosevelt Lake Crappie Time! - Art & Kasey Chamberlin at ISE 2020 March 13-15  (Read 4079 times)

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
They have very good arguments, and the team doctor that showed up at work yesterday and talked to the staff said the same thing. But he also said, if you just take care of yourself, you can avoid catching the virus in the 1st place. But, it's totally up to the individuals.

That being said... After announcing that the MLB season is being pushed back for 2 days, they're mandating all employees work from home for the next 2 weeks to try and "self quarantine" and not get sick.

work from home you could sneak off to the lake except they are a mess
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
Matt Shura told me there is going to be a ton of tackle given away at the seminars. I'm not sure of the schedule for this. To commemorate my 20th year of doing the ISE show and Johnny Johnson's 20th year on television, on Saturday we are going to do  something special after my noon seminar and before his seminar at one that you may or may not want to miss! It could be talked about for years to come!? .....Art

As you and Johnny sang your duet, tears swelled up in my eyes ;D and the two dogs in the back round howling hardly took away from the monumental moment ;D
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline Art Chamberlin

• AZCA Members
Thanks Bruce. Johnny and I had a lot of fun with it and it seemed to go over good with the crowd. We'll have something to talk about for the rest of my days! .........Art

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
As you and Johnny sang your duet, tears swelled up in my eyes ;D and the two dogs in the back round howling hardly took away from the monumental moment ;D
Please Fishless tell me you recorded it.....  I'm sure there's a place on youtube for this.

Offline Art Chamberlin

• AZCA Members
I saw several people recording so I'm sure it's out there. ......Art

Offline Stevert

• AZCA Members
They have very good arguments, and the team doctor that showed up at work yesterday and talked to the staff said the same thing. But he also said, if you just take care of yourself, you can avoid catching the virus in the 1st place. But, it's totally up to the individuals.

That being said... After announcing that the MLB season is being pushed back for 2 days, they're mandating all employees work from home for the next 2 weeks to try and "self quarantine" and not get sick.

Phreek.....can you self quarantine at Bartlett?  LOL

Offline PhishingPhreek

• Administrator
Phreek.....can you self quarantine at Bartlett?  LOL

I might have to do that this weekend. :)

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
Please Fishless tell me you recorded it.....  I'm sure there's a place on youtube for this.

Sorry Matt I had fingers in both ears ;D, never even thought to record it on my smart ass phone, sorry

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal