Author Topic: alamo  (Read 4074 times)

Offline spotter0502

alamo
« on: March 30, 2020, 03:48 PM »
Have good reports coming from Alamo despite the high water, saw pics of slabs caught Saturday and the office confirmed the bite. I am leaving early in AM to check it out. Person with picks said they were caught near shore.

Offline PhishingPhreek

• Administrator
Re: alamo
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2020, 04:01 PM »
We have a bunch of members out there camping right now and have had a few similar reports. Let us know how you do! I'm planning on heading out there on Thursday. Wanna get my 3YO on his first crappie! :-D

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2020, 04:11 PM »
Hope the lake does not close due to the new executive order Gov. Ducey issued today to stay home?
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline PhishingPhreek

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2020, 05:23 PM »
Hope the lake does not close due to the new executive order Gov. Ducey issued today to stay home?

I reached out to Arizona State Parks via Twitter earlier today and they said they don't plan on closing the campgrounds. Also, outdoor recreation is considered "essential", so the lakes and hiking trails should not be closing.

Offline spotter0502

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2020, 06:13 PM »
I was there this morning and the store is CLOSED - NO minnows. Closed Monday at 4:30 per Gov. Ducey

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2020, 06:47 AM »
I was there this morning and the store is CLOSED - NO minnows. Closed Monday at 4:30 per Gov. Ducey

At 10:30am yesterday the lady that runs the store had a desk and chair set up out front of the store couple people waiting in line no sure what she was able to help with? and I think they have been out of minnows for a while with no plans to order anymore for now.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline menrats

• AZCA Members
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2020, 08:20 AM »
thanks fishless. things are fluid and batshit crazy. just shut the place down. we can all quake in the se corner of our closet.

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2020, 05:54 PM »
I am going to fish have good bolt cutters ;D

Offline jdmej1

« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2020, 09:59 PM »
The store is close till this madness is over. The self pay has all been pulled and you will have to check in at the store as they will help you from 8-5 via deck. Camping is only done online and if you have your reservations, print your confirmation and head to your site. They will only provide daily entrance permits and sell you ice, no minnows whatsoever but fishing report has been good.

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2020, 06:37 AM »
That is really stupid to pull the self pay, hell of a lot less (crowd gathering) at a self pay booth than waiting in line at the store >:( :angry4:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal