Author Topic: Anyone bets on when the lower the outflow at the lake to 25 cfs?  (Read 1768 times)

Offline Bob

At present rate of outflow it will reach conservation pool around midnight tonight.  They "should" then close it back down to 25cfs.  They have been lowering the outflow and the spawn should have gone off great, hope to keep as much water as the agreements in place should allow.

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
There is a schedule and they are following it pretty close and pool is 1125 not 1129 but they have indicated they are going to drop releases at 1128 in hopes of giving that additional water for summer releases, winter releases 25 summer are 50cfs. When they went up to 1000cfs it messed up the crappie that were moving up and they pulled back they may make a mad dash for the shoreline now that the lake is dropping just a couple inches per day have seen them spawning in May.  :dontknow:
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
CORP should shut down releases to 50-65cfs on Monday morning.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
CORE dropped the releases to 25cfs as they had scheduled at Alamo yesterday morning, and they left 3' additional water to release slowly at 1128+, they may do occasional quick bursts of water in the future but they appear to have followed their plans ;D in theory if we have a dry winter next year lake should should still be in good shape

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal