Author Topic: Night fishing  (Read 2159 times)

Offline Top Deck

Night fishing
« on: May 06, 2020, 10:36 AM »
Howdy guys, I'm back!! This covid stuff has finally gotten me back on the water. At least something good has come from it.
 I haventered had much luck at Alamo the last couple weekends. I am going to try the night bite tonight. Anyone fish Alamo at night recently?

Offline PhishingPhreek

• Administrator
Re: Night fishing
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2020, 11:49 PM »
Looks like no one responded to you. Sorry about that. From what I've heard, no one in the club had been night fishing at Alamo so I don't think they had any insight on it this year. It's been a really strange year for fishing.

Did you end up going?

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2020, 05:49 AM »
In the past people have always said they at times do well down near the dam with lights at night, water is so high this year don't know if that will be true or not? might ask them at the store if there are any recent reports of decent night fishing?
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline Azstick_and_string

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2020, 04:18 PM »
Any info on the night bite? Last I called and checked, there were no minnows available at the lake. Does anyone know if this is still true?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal