Author Topic: Grapevine dock is broken?  (Read 1652 times)

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
Grapevine dock is broken?
« on: May 11, 2020, 04:04 PM »
Buddy sent me a picture today I guess the Grapevine launch ramp dock at Roosevelt broke loose and is sitting sideways on the ramp :dontknow: don't know how long it will take TNF to get it fixed. Just wanted to give a heads up if you launch at that ramp
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline Art Chamberlin

• AZCA Members
Re: Grapevine dock is broken?
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2020, 04:50 PM »
We docked at it yesterday and it had jet ski's tied all over it leaving just enough room for me to let Kasey off. The wind last night was terrible! Jeff drove down after work and took a picture to show me. ......Art 

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2020, 01:48 PM »
Art is the dock still sitting sideways on the ramp or did they get it fixed?
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline Art Chamberlin

• AZCA Members
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2020, 04:22 PM »
Don't know, I had to have blood work done in Payson this morning. I'll report if I hear anything. ....Art

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2020, 06:38 PM »
I have been informed that the Grapevine dock is now fixed but I have not confirmed it visually

Offline OneMoreCast

• AZ Home Guide
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2020, 08:12 AM »
Art,

Everything OK with the blood work? We all hope so....

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2020, 04:22 PM »
Don't know, I had to have blood work done in Payson this morning. I'll report if I hear anything. ....Art

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal