Fishing and Dock Talk > General Discussion

Friggin' wind sucks this spring

(1/2) > >>

Whatagearhead:
Every day I want to try and get out there's a howling wind - WTF?  I don't even try after seeing the forecast, and it won't be long before the heat gets here.

cousinlll:
Tell me about it!!  Have been trying to get back up to Lake Mary for a month now.  No use driving 3 hours to get blown off the lake.  Of course the weekend I wasn't able to go it ended up being a great weekend with little to no wind.  They all say, however, that the wind is your friend...... :sign0023:

LLL

Fish Hawk:
I'm with ya all. this damn wind sucks

IAMMAC:
I hear ya.  My dad is in town and I can't even get him out to wet a line!  Damn wind.  We did manage to go up to Lake Mary last Sunday.  We picked up 2 pike but that was it and we were blown off he lake by 1030.

PhishingPhreek:
I can only imagine what the wind is like up north, or any lake for that matter when the wind down here in the valley is this bad. I was driving down the freeway this weekend and it was tossing my truck back and forth.

I'm heading up to The Rim this weekend for some Memorial Day camping. I hope it's not this bad up there otherwise my tent's gonna be gone!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version