Author Topic: Bartlett 5/17  (Read 1679 times)

Offline sparkchaser

• Administrator
Bartlett 5/17
« on: May 17, 2020, 03:12 PM »
Launched from Yellow Cliffs ramp at 0530. Lower parking lot only had about 5 spots left when we got there. Headed up lake into the river. We spider rigged double minnow rigs up front, and used slip bobbers with minnows off the back. Saw a ton of fish with livescope, but they would come up to the bait, and turn around for the most part. We ended up with 17 really nice crappie. Headed back to the ramp at 1130. Insane amount of traffic in the river, and on the way to the ramp. Took us a half hour to get out of the water waiting for a dock spot, and a ramp spot. Parking lot was full. All three levels. We drove over to the marina to get ice, and Jojoba looked packed too. That's it for me during the day....Water temps were 75 to start and 80 when we left
SEA.....HAWKS....

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
Re: Bartlett 5/17
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2020, 03:53 PM »
Thanks for the report Dave, that just convinces me no fishing on weekends and even on weekdays get off the lake by 10 and get there real early.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline Marksman1218

Re: Bartlett 5/17
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2020, 06:57 AM »
It's a shame what has happened with Bartlett with all the traffic now.  Anybody try fishing under lights at night yet?  Getting pretty hot now.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal