Author Topic: First time crappie fishing at Roosevelt lake  (Read 3611 times)

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
Re: First time crappie fishing at Roosevelt lake
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2020, 04:47 PM »
With the Butcher hook gas station gone I don't know if there are minnows available on the Tonto end Matt, Art C. might be able to answer that?
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline apenland01

• AZCA Members
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2020, 05:24 PM »
I'm not sure if you can get minnows at M&S Marine now either.  I would call, but they haven't been answering the phone lately.  They have the bait shop closed and per Pat last week, they aren't reopening it.

Offline GearHead

« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2020, 08:48 PM »
I was night fishing Saturday night at Roosevelt. I had 0 luck. Nasty wind until 10 kind of mess things up. The Good2Go gas station in Globe (24hours) has minnows. It is the gas station with the attached subway, across the street from McDonald’s. Got them on the way there. Pretty decent size. Works good for me since I come up from Tucson.

Offline Art Chamberlin

• AZCA Members
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2020, 06:58 PM »
When I talked to Ron Tuesday, he was in the hospital and said he had no minnows. M&S closed their tackle shop weeks ago and has no live bait. They are doing service work by appointment only. .......Art

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2020, 10:35 AM »
Art I guess there are no minnows available anywhere on either the salt or tonto end of the lake anymore?
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal