Author Topic: More ramps open?  (Read 1853 times)

Offline Barbek82

More ramps open?
« on: May 21, 2020, 07:40 AM »
Hello, are there any other ramps open already? Also is it now possible to reach Flats and launch a fishing kayak from there?

Offline sparkchaser

• Administrator
Re: More ramps open?
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2020, 07:46 AM »
The road to Bartlett Flats and the Yellow Cliffs ramp was opened last weekend. You can either shore launch on the flats, or use the ramp.
SEA.....HAWKS....

Offline Barbek82

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2020, 08:03 AM »
Great news! Also do they sell annual Tonto Passes again? Mine is expiring this month.

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2020, 06:48 AM »
Was there yesterday, SB ramp open people were using it for kyaks (was busy for a Thursday :o) and SB cove was open, the road to Bartlett flats had a gate across it closed and the sign said road closed no trespassing, did not see anyone or vehicle up lake from the Yellow cliffs ramp.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2020, 08:32 AM »
Great news! Also do they sell annual Tonto Passes again? Mine is expiring this month.

If you want a yearly pass? you have to call give your CC info and they mail it to you. There is a dispenser for single day passes right after you turn off to Bartlett on the left side in front the TNF office, two rigs were stopped there yesterday early I presume buying passes.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal