Author Topic: Roosie 11/21 LTF  (Read 1477 times)

Offline Art Chamberlin

• AZCA Members
Roosie 11/21 LTF
« on: November 22, 2020, 11:00 AM »
Kasey, Eddie, and I fished the LTF yesterday and while fishing was very good we still got our behinds whipped! We caught 15 crappie, 14 yellow bass, 4 bass, and 4 bluegill. We weighed in 7 for 7.51 and a big fish of 1.57. The boat behind us in line weighed a limit for 13 and a half pounds with a 2.57 big crappie on jigs!. We had five boats but results have not been posted yet. Next tourney December 5th. .......Art

Offline Art Chamberlin

• AZCA Members
Re: Roosie 11/21 LTF
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2020, 03:17 PM »
, We ended up in third place. First had 13.67, second, from Snowflake had 8.07, fourth Team Elliot with 7.17. .......Art

Offline JDredranger

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2020, 05:08 PM »
Art,
I finally registered so I can post since I often read your reports. I’ve seen you a few times over the years and have talked to you. You have always been nice to talk to. I usually have a boatful of kids with me.  I’ve had several different boats over the years. I was in a Red Ranger deep V (finally a boat I’ve always wanted) in the Tournament and finished 2nd we fished in the one in April as well and finished that one one place better. I live up in Snowflake I wish I could fish in all of them but it is a little tough with my schedule. We caught well over 50 on Saturday but couldn’t get any big ones I think every fish we caught was a twin all of them were about 1.2 lbs which are fun eaters but not quite what we were looking for the other boat must have found the honey hole. All of our fish were caught vertical jigging using the Garmin system. We kept our limit and weighed in 7 and let the others go. These tournaments are a lot of fun I encourage others to try them out.

Offline Art Chamberlin

• AZCA Members
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2020, 04:08 PM »
Welcome JDredranger  and congrats. You might have been the boat near us in the dark before the start Saturday am. We caught our fish the same way and so did the winner. I hope you guys make it on 12/5 and we get a covid chance to meet again. I turned 79 today so look for the old guy with a young grandson! My wife and I stayed with my Tonto Basin neighbors at there place in Snowflake during the fire evacuation, our first time up there. Hope to chat with you soon. ......Art     

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal