Author Topic: Interesting and fast way to get to the lake and fish  (Read 1834 times)

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
Interesting and fast way to get to the lake and fish
« on: January 05, 2021, 03:54 PM »
Sister and BIL are up at Alamo off roading, they were at the Wayside inn yesterday when this float plane landed on the dirt strip there. They went over and talked to the owner. He planned to visit a while then take off and land on the lake and go fishing. The dang plane has a graph and a trolling motor :o
Wonder if they need boat registration also :laugh: :dontknow:
« Last Edit: January 05, 2021, 03:56 PM by Fishless »
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline apenland01

• AZCA Members
Re: Interesting and fast way to get to the lake and fish
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2021, 03:40 PM »
Yeah, a buddy ran into them on Roosevelt a couple of weeks ago while they were trolling crankbaits.  He's got a trolling motor and just lands and starts fishing....

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2021, 06:39 AM »
thanks for the pic I didn't half believe my sister. Nice to have money would be a cool say to tour the state and our lakes.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline PhishingPhreek

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2021, 09:40 AM »
That dude could essentially catch a crappie at all the desert lakes in AZ in a single day! That's crazy.

Offline Art Chamberlin

• AZCA Members
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2021, 09:01 PM »
That plane has been coming up here landing and fishing in  Salle Mae for years. My clients were always amazed when he hooked his transom mount trolling on and put out rods (and I've been retired almost 9 years) trolled his plane over to me and asked " are they biting? .....Art

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal