Author Topic: AZCA March 2021 Meeting at Roosevelt Lake  (Read 3046 times)

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
AZCA March 2021 Meeting at Roosevelt Lake
« on: January 28, 2021, 07:17 AM »
The March 2021 meeting location will be at Roosevelt Lake on Saturday, March 20th at 7:30am at the Windy Hill area, at the old fish cleaning station above the Bobcat boat launch ramp.  See attached WindyHillMap.jpg image.

If you plan on camping and want to reserve a site, you can by going here: https://www.recreation.gov/camping/campgrounds/249308

For information and history about the AZCA, please see our Club Information forum post.

If you would like to become a member, please see our Club Membership and Club Meetings threads.

If you are new to this website or the AZCA Club and interested in attending this meeting, please feel free to introduce yourself here by replying to this forum post.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2021, 05:44 PM by OneBlade »

Offline Jp lesueur

• AZCA Members
Re: AZCA March 2021 Meeting at Roosevelt Lake
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2021, 07:52 PM »
Just a quick note of introduction I am looking forward to meeting you and other members at the March meeting at Roosevelt.  My handle is j Paul real name is Paul lesueur.  I met mr Lipson while out 4 wheeling.  He helped me get signed up online.  I have another fried that will probably join me at the meeting.  I would like to reserve a site and would appreciate any guidance in being included on improving my fishing skills.  I have a boat and fish Rosie almost once a week.  Happy trails pl my email is josephplesueur@gmail.com

Offline Jp lesueur

• AZCA Members
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2021, 08:04 PM »
I meant bill poppert not lipson

Offline Fish Hawk

• AZCA Members
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2021, 07:50 AM »
I meant bill poppert not lipson

Hey Paul. This is the link to the Tonto National Forest website  https://www.recreation.gov/camping/campgrounds/249308 if you would like to reserve a camp site. I doubt anyone will reserve a camp site for this meeting. The April meeting is Spring Crappie Fest and that's when everyone is claiming a camp spot, as the club has reserved an entire camp ground.   

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2021, 01:47 PM »
Hey Paul, thanks for introducing yourself.  I'm Matt, president of the AZCA.  We have a meeting tentatively planned for March 20th, but we haven't confirmed actual time and location. Please monitor this post we'll have it updated before Thur March 18th for an update on time and location of the March meeting. As for our larger spring event, Spring Crappie Fest is on Sat April 10th at Roosevelt lake as Fish Hawk mentioned there will be AZCA members camping so check out the link he provided.  For that event, we are camping in Windy Hill Coyote loop but only odd numbered sites are reservable the rest are first-come first-serve basis. I'm not sure what's left in that specific loop for that weekend. See you soon.  If you have further questions, feel free to reach out to me via My Messages --> Send Message link and my username is OneBlade.

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2021, 05:43 PM »
Meeting time and location confirmed will be this Saturday, March 20th 7:30am Roosevelt Lake Windy Hill at the old fish cleaning station above the Bobcat ramp.  See attached WindyHillMap.jpg image.

Offline apenland01

• AZCA Members
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2021, 03:34 PM »
I'm going to try and make this meeting, then head out to do some fishing...

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2021, 08:08 AM »
Anybody going the night before and camping?  Weather forecast for Friday (high of 80 and minimal wind) looks pretty good for big campfire and tent camping Friday night.

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2021, 04:04 PM »
Matt phone internet pretty weak there I presume this will not be a zoom meeting this Saturday?
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2021, 05:29 PM »
Matt phone internet pretty weak there I presume this will not be a zoom meeting this Saturday?
We are going to give it a shot, check with sparkchaser or cousinlll they should have info to you by tomorrow.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal