Author Topic: Crappie limit?  (Read 2283 times)

Offline apenland01

• AZCA Members
Crappie limit?
« on: February 03, 2021, 06:45 PM »
Is it 7 or 15?  I see the tournament guys weighing 7, but I don't know if that's the actual keeper limit or just a tournament thing.  I'm headed to Roosevelt this weekend to do some pre-fishing for bass, but plan to spend at least half the day using my new crappie max rod and some snazzy new bear hair jigs for crappie for at least half the day.  I need to put some fish in the freezer for an upcoming fish fry.

Offline Philbie

• Minnesota Crappie
Re: Crappie limit?
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2021, 08:02 PM »
15 at Roosevelt and Bartlett. 

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2021, 08:07 PM »
Yup daily limit 15 per fisherman at Rosy and Bartlett, possession limit double that which means total you may have in you possession (like in your freezer is 30 also remember once you reach you limit you can no longer continue to fish for that species.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline apenland01

• AZCA Members
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2021, 08:48 PM »
Okay, thanks for the info!  If I get lucky and catch any crappie, I'll be sure to post pics....

Offline cousinlll

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2021, 06:03 AM »
With the state bag limits being different at various lakes, might be a good topic to highlight and make a sticky note someplace?  And tournament limits very with which organization is putting on the event.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2021, 06:05 AM by cousinlll »

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2021, 08:50 AM »
With the state bag limits being different at various lakes, might be a good topic to highlight and make a sticky note someplace?  And tournament limits very with which organization is putting on the event.
I posted a first-cut at such a post locked it and stickied it: http://www.azcrappie.com/forum/index.php/topic,4553.0.html
If you have suggested updates, please reply in this post.

Offline apenland01

• AZCA Members
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2021, 09:03 PM »
Saw that, thanks!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal