Author Topic: Bartlett  (Read 1683 times)

Offline Antmo23

Bartlett
« on: April 18, 2021, 06:17 PM »
Had a fun but oh so windy day on Bartlett. We caught probably 20 crappie, but only 4 keepers. I think we found where they released the Blacknose crappie,  must've caught 6 or 7. We were fishing minnows and jigs in 18'-25' in submerged trees. Thanks Jon for taking my boy and I on your boat!

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
Re: Bartlett
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2021, 05:47 AM »
good job :headbang: sounds like fun, how crowded was it? heard it has been a zoo there lately on the weekends :dontknow: Both times the BN crappie have been stocked they are placed all over the lake to spread things out. This last time the 12,000+ 6-7 boats spread out with garbage cans full of the little guys to different locations on the lake.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2021, 06:19 AM »
Cool Antmo23 that's a nice report to hear out of Bartlett.  Glad you two found them, nice job.

Offline Antmo23

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2021, 02:56 PM »
It was an absolute mad house. We had a damn ski boat circling us a few times. Fighting the wind and the waves from all the lake lice was no fun. But watch the Panoptics for the first time was so much fun!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal