Author Topic: Contractor to start re-paving Bartlett lake road April 26  (Read 1455 times)

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
Got an update from MCDOT, contractor is going to start re-paving Bartlett lake road Monday through Friday from 3am till 6pm starting the 26th. They indicate there will be pilot vehicles etc. with delays. They are paving from Cave Creek road to Horse shoe lake road turn off.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline Stevert

• AZCA Members
Re: Contractor to start re-paving Bartlett lake road April 26
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2021, 10:34 AM »
About time they did that.  The road to success is always under construction.  Or the road to hell is paved with good intentions. 

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
Re: Contractor to start re-paving Bartlett lake road April 26
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2021, 06:06 AM »
If you go to Bartlett on a weekday the paving project is going to run thru the 6th they are behind due to weather :dontknow: I sat for 10 mins on the way in at 5am and 20+ mins on the way out at noon :banghead: then an idiot ATV who must of come onto the road from the desert came around the one lane corner and almost hit the pilot vehicle :o
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal