Author Topic: Yellow Cliffs ramp has closed till further notice  (Read 2116 times)

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
Yellow Cliffs ramp has closed till further notice
« on: July 15, 2021, 05:28 PM »
Well they were able to keep the yellow cliffs ramp open an additional two months from original plans to close it at the old water level trigger but the ramp has finally become to shallow to launch so as of this morning the Yellow Cliffs/ SB cove ramp is closed till further notice (when the lake comes back up)
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline PhishingPhreek

• Administrator
Re: Yellow Cliffs ramp has closed till further notice
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2021, 05:30 PM »
Do they actively post the ramp status on their website, or is this something you have to find out by knowing someone? I would like to share this on FB so people are aware.

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2021, 07:34 AM »
They do put it on their social media pages and it should be on the TNF website by today.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2021, 05:29 PM »
Bartlett came up 2'+ from local runoff so they have re-opened the Yellow Cliffs ramp

Offline PhishingPhreek

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2021, 05:30 PM »
It's closed, it's open, it's closed, it's open... Those TNF guys can't make up their mind! 😆

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2021, 11:05 AM »
It's closed, it's open, it's closed, it's open... Those TNF guys can't make up their mind! 😆

Actually the young guy from TNF is great in the old days they closed stuff for months unless the water came up 20' he monitors things and as soon as ramps and facilities are usable he takes care of it. Hope he sticks around a while. :headbang: quite a bit of water in horseshoe now so if SRP starts releasing into Bartlett the ramp should stay open till this fall hopefully.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal