Author Topic: there's a new boating facilities request form for any maintenance at our lakes  (Read 993 times)

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
AZ game and fish has just added a feature to their website it is the "boating facilities request form for any maintenance". It is a form that lets you report issues at our lakes as far as boating issues. How often are you out boating/fishing and observe something wrong with a ramp, dock, fishing dock, navigational buoys etc. It might be a dock that is hung up and out of water or a broken dock cable etc. Below is the area to find the reporting form, go into g and f website click on boating and in the bottom right corner of the boating page is the link to click on and report issues. Try to remember g and f does not have jurisdiction over all waters when it comes to docks and maintenance. If it is part of their responsibility it will let them know of the issue so that the can respond to it. IF it is not part of their area or work they will  report it to the proper managers such as forest service, state parks, Maricopa county parks dept etc. Simple form just fill out the info. This could be our local area lakes or even lakes up in the white mts etc. even on the Colorado river lakes etc. 
« Last Edit: September 28, 2021, 07:58 AM by Fishless »
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline apenland01

• AZCA Members
Thanks for the heads up!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal