Author Topic: looks like the shut down is over how long till the forest circus opens the lakes  (Read 3437 times)

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
looks like the shut down is over they are voting now but looks like the government shut down will be over by tonight.

Wonder how long it will take the Tonto national (forest circus) :bootyshake: to open up bartlett and other lakes :dontknow:
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

wadefisherman

Bingo! U got that right Bob.

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
WOW!!!! :o SRP is pulling 900cfs out of bartlett and only 225cfs going in bet that lake is dropping inches a day, already down to 96% will be interesting when it opens :dontknow:
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Piscolli

Everything will be back open in the morning and the Forest Disservice will be back at their desks sipping coffee and not giving two chits about the ramps or most anything else on the lakes thinking of how they will spend all that back pay they are all going to get.

Now that's funny,,,,,, and true  :3some:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal