Author Topic: What does your screen name mean?  (Read 113618 times)

Offline redmule

• Alamo Slabs...
Re: What does your screen name mean?
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2012, 03:43 PM »
Years ago, my wife and I had Missouri Fox Trotter horses and were trying to breed for Gaited red mules... 

What the hell does that have to do with fishing???  Don't know...  Just the handle I have had for years...

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of
snakebite...  Furthermore always carry a small
snake.

Chris H

Offline azbohunter

« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2012, 08:46 PM »
It is obvious, bow hunting is my real passion, but I love fishing "almost as much". At 68 I think I need to keep hunting as long as the Lord blesses me with the physical ability, when I can no longer do the archery thing, then fishing will become my #1 recreational pass time!
Lots of old MN guys on here, me too!
Genesis 27:3  Now then, get your weapons,your quiver and bow,and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

Offline Halibut Warrior

« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2012, 09:55 PM »
 I was "crowbarrd" on the Zone, and since we moved, I decided to start fresh with a new handle.
Halibut Warriors we were called because we harpooned fish that were 80 to 300 lbs. before we put them onboard. We'd drag them around till they bled out and became docile enough to handle. The "Halibut Warrior" was the name of my first boat, actually a 18' skiff that I started my fishing career in Alaska in 1978 as my own Captain. People started calling me that so I painted the name on my transom, like the big boys did.. Targeted halibut, herring, salmon, shrimp, crab, and hunted from it.  I'm standing in it holding up a couple of red king crab in my avatar. Lots of memories, fish blood , hairball storms and stories for the campfire to share. Nuf said, lets go fishin'...Joe

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2012, 05:50 AM »
stayed the same still looking for fish :crybaby2:
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline SteveJ

« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2012, 07:05 AM »
I can usually remember it.

Offline bigdog

« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2012, 05:47 PM »
nine is bigdog because im the big bad dog and i have 3 little puppys 2boys and a girl so im the bigdog :headbang: :munky2: :103:

Offline sandman

« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2012, 06:37 PM »
sandman comes from years of fishing the Texas gulf coast surf and bays. Not the Metallica song  :lol_hitting:

Offline Papermouth

« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2013, 01:24 PM »
My username is the friendly reminder not to set the hook too hard.. 
Just lift the rod slowly yet firmly for dem crappies, eh?
Have a Crappie Day :thumbsup:

Offline BloodyDuck2

« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2013, 02:11 AM »
"BloodyDuck".....Well lets say it was a full moon night. Glass lake. I'm flying and watching my GPS as I speed to the ramp to load up. OUT OF NO Fudging where water and DUCKS are flying by my head. Some of the ducks must not have flown fast enough. :crybaby2: The 2 is just a 2 it has no meaning.
My name is "Bill" and I'm a Fishing ADDICT

Offline ArZFisher

« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2013, 09:30 AM »
As implies I am born and raised right here. Love to fish Az

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal