Author Topic: AZCA January 2022 meeting at Roosevelt Lake  (Read 2328 times)

Offline sparkchaser

• Administrator
AZCA January 2022 meeting at Roosevelt Lake
« on: December 12, 2021, 07:08 AM »
The January 2022 meeting location will be at Roosevelt Lake on Saturday, January 8th at 7:30am at the Windy Hill area, at the gravel parking lot above the Ringtail boat launch ramp.  Note: the location has been moved from Bobcat because it is being repaved and blocked off.  See attached WindyHillMap.jpg image.

For information and history about the AZCA, please see our Club Information forum post.

If you would like to become a member, please see our Club Membership and Club Meetings threads.

If you are new to this website or the AZCA Club and interested in attending this meeting, please feel free to introduce yourself here by replying to this forum post.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2022, 01:05 PM by OneBlade »
SEA.....HAWKS....

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
Re: AZCA January 2022 meeting at Roosevelt Lake
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2022, 11:46 AM »
The January 2022 meeting location will be at Roosevelt Lake on Saturday, January 8th at 7:30am at the Windy Hill area, at the gravel parking lot above the Ringtail boat launch ramp.  Note: the location has been moved from Bobcat because it is being repaved and blocked off.  See attached WindyHillMap.jpg image.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2022, 01:06 PM by OneBlade »

Offline Stevert

• AZCA Members
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2022, 12:34 PM »
I don't think I'll be making it.  Mike's moving back to Flagstaff that weekend so I'll be helping with that.

Stevert

Offline on the rocks

• AZCA Members
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2022, 08:46 AM »
I will be unable to attend That is the weekend I am having Christmas with kids and grandkids

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2022, 02:48 PM »
I won't be there hope to help g and f put Christmas trees in Saguaro that day.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2022, 01:06 PM »
The meeting location has been moved to the gravel parking lot above the Ringtail boat launch ramp.  Note: the location has been moved from Bobcat because it is being repaved and blocked off.

Offline USAOutdoorsmen

• AZCA Members
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2022, 09:51 PM »
Hello everyone, I'm interested in learning about and becoming a member of the AZ Crappie Association. I'm new to Crappie fishing here, however I do have a boat and some older, but new to me electronics and would appreciate any help learning how to use these fishing graphs and the ways of the Crappie. Jeff

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2022, 06:02 AM »
Hey Jeff, good to meet you.  A lot of the crappie fishing techniques you used in other areas of the country also work here. Will you be able to attend Saturday's meeting? If so, we can show you a few of the rigs some members use here.  It varies during the time of year but there are some common setups you'll see.

If you can't attend Saturday's meeting but you'd like to learn more about the club, feel free to give me a call.  My name is Matt and phone number is 480-474-7955 (text or call). Or, you can email me through this website via send message to "OneBlade" (case sensitive).

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal