Author Topic: Alamo lake now carrying minnows  (Read 1642 times)

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
Alamo lake now carrying minnows
« on: February 07, 2022, 05:04 AM »
Buddy called the Alamo lake store this last week and was told the store now carries minnows at $6 per dozen :dontknow:. As you know in the past best to check and see what their supply is sometimes they sell a bunch quick and have to limit sales etc
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline timbo

• Administrator
Re: Alamo lake now carrying minnows
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2022, 10:31 AM »
I got minnow at the Alamo store. the count was very good. After four days fishing & 15 crappie I still gave minnow away when I went home

Offline craigm

• AZCA Members
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2022, 01:27 PM »
Tim ,was Cholla Ramp Open , I heard a rumor it was not ?

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2022, 04:09 PM »
I heard a rumor they are about ready to close the main ramp below the store and camp ground :dontknow: :crybaby2:
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline timbo

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2022, 11:00 PM »
Cholla ramp is closed.

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2022, 05:07 AM »
Cholla ramp? do you know why it is closed?

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2022, 02:11 PM »
Buddy is up there now and people are now launching from Cholla ramp. There was no construction equip the dock was fine but the ramp was closed and all of a sudden today it was open this morning, no one has an idea what happened :dontknow:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal