Author Topic: AZCA Sept-Oct 2022 Meeting at Alamo Lake  (Read 1859 times)

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
AZCA Sept-Oct 2022 Meeting at Alamo Lake
« on: July 23, 2022, 12:08 PM »
The Sept-Oct 2022 meeting location will be at Alamo Lake on Saturday, October 1st. The meeting will be held in the C camping loop at a campsite to be posted here the week of the event. This meeting is 2 weeks before our big fall event also at Alamo Lake, the Bob Hirsch Crappie Classic. Stay tuned to this website or our Facebook or Instagram accounts for updates on the fall event.

If you are new to this website or the Arizona Crappie Association and are interested in attending this meeting or the Bob Hirsch Crappie Classic, please feel free to introduce yourself here by replying to this post.

Please like and follow us on Facebook and Instagram.

For information and history about the AZCA, please see our Club Information thread.

If you would like to become a member, please see our Club Membership and Club Meetings threads.

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
Re: AZCA Sept-Oct 2022 Meeting at Alamo Lake
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2022, 08:38 AM »
I booked site C12 for Sept 30 - Oct 2.  The new state parks website was just release and has some bugs on it.  I found that it didn't capture my credit card number, name, etc. correctly when I typed fast so type very slowly on the page and you may need to re-enter your info a 2nd time.  Just continue through slowly and you should get to a page where you can complete your reservation and get a confirmation number, and an email confirmation will also be sent.
https://azstateparks.com/reserve

Offline Edginsunlakes

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2022, 02:25 PM »
Hello! My name is Ed Gehrke and I joined today. I look forward to the meetings, fishing tournaments and meeting new people!!!

Offline apenland01

• AZCA Members
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2022, 06:54 AM »
Hello! My name is Ed Gehrke and I joined today. I look forward to the meetings, fishing tournaments and meeting new people!!!

Welcome!

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2022, 01:03 PM »
Welcome Ed! Looking forward to it cooling off some and getting back out there.

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2022, 07:09 AM »
The AZCA meeting this weekend at Alamo Lake is still on. Several members will be camping Fri-Sat night in the Alamo Lake C-loop.  The meeting will be around 4pm at my campsite C-12 on Sat Oct 1st.  As usual, members and non-members are all invited to learn about the club, become a member, etc.  Hope you all can join us.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal