Author Topic: AZCA July 2022 Meeting near Lake Mary (Flagstaff)  (Read 1627 times)

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
AZCA July 2022 Meeting near Lake Mary (Flagstaff)
« on: July 05, 2022, 08:06 AM »
The July 2022 meeting location will be in Flagstaff near Lake Mary as part of the annual Lake Mary Extravaganza and Crawfish Boil on Saturday, July 9th at 4:30pm. This June while planning this event, the entire forest was closed down to camping so we hedged our bets and several members booked a VRBO property rental in town for the weekend instead.

We'd love for AZCA members and their guests to attend the meeting so if you're interested in attending, please reply here and I can message you the address of the VRBO property rental where we'll hold the meeting on the driveway before Crawfish boil that evening.

I will post the meeting agenda in AZCA Club Only discussions forum.

For information and history about the AZCA, please see our Club Information thread.

If you would like to become a member, please see our Club Membership and Club Meetings threads.

If you are new to this website or the AZCA Club and interested in attending this meeting, please feel free to introduce yourself here by replying to this post.

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
Re: AZCA July 2022 Meeting near Lake Mary (Flagstaff)
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2022, 06:51 AM »
Thanks for all who attended and made the event great again this year. Besides the crawfish boil, fishing was great as well catching walleye, northern pike, and even a perch.

Offline PhishingPhreek

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2022, 11:55 AM »
Are you guys okay with me sharing photos of the crawfish boil on Facebook and Instagram? And to anyone who shared photos on Facebook (Tommy....), are you okay if I share them on club's FB and IG pages?

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2022, 12:25 PM »
Are you guys okay with me sharing photos of the crawfish boil on Facebook and Instagram? And to anyone who shared photos on Facebook (Tommy....), are you okay if I share them on club's FB and IG pages?
Yes. I assume anything posted on the public portion of this site is fair game for Facebook and IG posts.

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2022, 04:49 PM »
I don't have FB are there any pictures of fishing success Matt?
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline PhishingPhreek

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2022, 04:55 PM »
Tommy posted tons and tons of pictures of him catching walleye on FB. I'm sure he'll post something here eventually.

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2022, 07:02 AM »
FishHawk and Fishman both have some pics I bet they could share of their boat's fish.  I only have a couple attaching them below one was of 22" walleye and another of a small northern pike.

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2022, 08:42 AM »
Tommy posted tons and tons of pictures of him catching walleye on FB. I'm sure he'll post something here eventually.

That would be cool, thx for the pics Matt
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal