Author Topic: AZCA Bob Hirsch Crappie Classic 2022 at Alamo Lake  (Read 2124 times)

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
AZCA Bob Hirsch Crappie Classic 2022 at Alamo Lake
« on: July 23, 2022, 12:22 PM »
The Arizona Crappie Association (AZCA) will be holding the Bob Hirsch Crappie Classic (BHCC) with crappie tournament, open meeting, raffle, fish fry potluck, poker game, and campfire Saturday, October 15, 2022 at Alamo Lake.

Please visit this page for detailed info including tournament entry form: http://www.azcrappie.com/forum/index.php/page,bhcc2022.html

AZCA members with paid membership will have a campsite available in the C-Loop and reserved by the AZCA for Friday and Saturday nights. If you are an AZCA member, please visit the BHCC campsite reservation page to request a campsite.

All others, we'd love for you to join us that weekend so if you think you are interested, mark off that date in your calendar! I'd suggest you book a campsite now before they are all taken: https://azstateparks.com/reserve/

Or you may just show up for the day if you'd like.

If you are new to this website or the Arizona Crappie Association and are interested in attending this event, please feel free to introduce yourself here by replying to this post.

Please like and follow us on Facebook and Instagram.

For information and history about the AZCA, please see our Club Information thread.

If you would like to become a member, please see our Club Membership and Club Meetings threads.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2022, 09:11 AM by OneBlade »

Offline FishMan

• Administrator
  • Toot-Toot
Re: AZCA Bob Hirsch Crappie Classic 2022 at Alamo Lake
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2022, 04:03 PM »
I'm winning.
When in doubt, set the hook!

Tom

Offline apenland01

• AZCA Members
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2022, 09:47 PM »
I just reserved and paid for Wednesday and Thursday night C7 at Alamo using the new system...

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2022, 08:09 AM »
I booked my site C31 for Thursday as well.  Note on the new booking system at least on computer desktop, when you get to the page to type credit card info, type very slowly as when you type fast it's missing characters.  It took me a couple tries to get that page to work.

It does seem like they released the new site without actually having someone test it fully.

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2022, 09:11 AM »
Please visit this page for detailed info including tournament entry form: http://www.azcrappie.com/forum/index.php/page,bhcc2022.html

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2022, 09:14 AM »
Check in Saturday morning for the Arizona Crappie Association Bob Hirsch Crappie Classic Crappie tournament at Alamo lake has been moved to the overflow parking lot across the street from the bathroom and fish cleaning station at the Cholla C loop campground. There are two bass tournaments going on launching out of the Cholla boat ramp so we are avoiding that area. Boaters in our tournament after they check in with the tournament Director and get live well check, will be dismissed at 6 AM to launch from whatever boat ramp they want to. Weighin still occurs anytime between 2:30 PM to 3 PM in the Cholla Campground site C29 followed by the club open meeting, raffle, fish fry and potluck.

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2022, 04:00 PM »
Good luck hopefully the weather man is wrong and you don't need your rain suit :dontknow:
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2022, 06:53 AM »
BHCC results and pictures posted here: http://www.azcrappie.com/forum/index.php/topic,4872.0.html

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal