Author Topic: AZCA Bob Hirsch Crappie Classic 2023 at Roosevelt Lake  (Read 6277 times)

Offline apenland01

• AZCA Members
Re: AZCA Bob Hirsch Crappie Classic 2023 at Roosevelt Lake
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2023, 08:53 PM »
No boat for me, I store it at Roosevelt.  Just me and my truck at the campsite.  I'll either sleep in the bed of my truck in a cot and sleeping bag, or possibly pitch a tent, depending on weather.  I have a very small footprint.

Ideally, I'll sleep in Larry's zero gravity chair watching TV after he goes into the RV....

Offline menrats

• AZCA Members
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2023, 09:23 AM »
ill taje 16 me n rats

Offline menrats

• AZCA Members
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2023, 09:29 AM »
oops looks like all booked.

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2023, 07:45 PM »
The AZCA has added Wed Oct 4th to the Coot loop reservation so those AZCA members who want to arrive early can utilize Coot loop.  We also just reserved the adjacent Grebe loop for Fri-Sun Oct 6-8 for additional AZCA members and non-members and I've started added additional folks to that site as well.  We can move around people so let me know if you'd like any changes.  Alf and Tom, you can still find a site to share with in the Coot loop as well but I did put you in sites closest to the Coot loop so you won't be too far away.  If you do end up deciding to share a site, let me know so I can update the campground map.

Offline FishMan

• Administrator
  • Toot-Toot
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2023, 08:07 PM »
If anyone just coming Fri/Sat please please consider moving to the Greeb loop, allowing those showing up Wed or Thursday to get into the Coot.

Matt, put me in with Craig's spot and Alan (One Hook) in with Frank as we don't need our own space.
When in doubt, set the hook!

Tom

Offline FishMan

• Administrator
  • Toot-Toot
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2023, 08:10 PM »
And, Thank You Matt for some very quick on the fly upgrades to ensure space for all.

Tom

Offline Tweakjr

• AZCA Members
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2023, 04:57 PM »
Looks like all the spots are taken but put me down as an alternate if something opens up.

Thanks,
Scott

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2023, 05:03 PM »
Looks like all the spots are taken but put me down as an alternate if something opens up.

Thanks,
Scott
For now, I put you in Grebe spot #9 a short walk to Coot loop.  If you think you're coming up before Friday then we'll need to move you to Coot loop and shift someone from Coot who isn't coming up until Friday over to Grebe.

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2023, 08:09 AM »
The Bob Hirsch Crappie Classic is set for Saturday, October 7, 2023 at Roosevelt Lake. All activities will be occurring at the Grapevine Group Campground, Coot Loop. This event includes crappie tournament, open meeting, raffle, fish fry potluck, poker game, and campfire.

We have reserved the Coot loop from Wed, Oct 4 through Sun, Oct 8. And we've reserved the Grebe loop from Fri, Oct 6 through Sun, Oct 8.  If you would like to attend and plan on camping with us, please RSVP here including when you plan to arrive.  You don't need to RSVP if you're already marked for a campsite on the first page of this forum post.

Offline FishMan

• Administrator
  • Toot-Toot
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2023, 08:35 AM »
Please remember, if you are not arriving until Friday, please ensure you are in the Grebe loop and not the Coot, such we can maximize the clubs resources.

Tom

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal