Author Topic: AZCA June 2023 Meeting at Wild Horse West (Lake Pleasant)  (Read 4117 times)

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
Re: AZCA June 2023 Meeting at Wild Horse West (Lake Pleasant)
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2023, 03:52 PM »
I can make either date don't plan to fish just be at the meeting
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2023, 07:45 AM »
OK, I've shifted this back to Sat June 10th since river arm is now open and I thought maybe earlier may be better to reduce chance of monsoon issues.  Hope to see you all there!  Night fishing afterwards is optional or you could fish beforehand and meet at Wild Horse West afterwards.  Please arrive at 4:30pm and we'll fit a meeting in there in between food and drink.

Offline Stevert

• AZCA Members
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2023, 08:23 AM »
I should be there. 

Offline FishMan

• Administrator
  • Toot-Toot
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2023, 07:17 PM »
I will be at the meeting, eating a burger and 1/2 a Philly Cheese steak...then catching giant Stripped Bass....if I catch a Crappie by accident, I won't complain.
When in doubt, set the hook!

Tom

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2023, 07:28 AM »
OK, who is going to make it to Saturday's meeting and possible night fishing?  I know of one person (Patrick Middleton) looking to ride a backseat if one is available.

I think right now I know of:
Dave (sparkchaser) with son Cameron and me on his boat
Tommy (FishMan) with Alan on his boat
Bruce (Fishless) meeting only
Stevert - are you fishing and do you have a 2nd person on your boat?

Who else?

Offline Stevert

• AZCA Members
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2023, 09:00 AM »
Looks like Mike and I Yes

Offline Tweeder

• AZCA Members
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2023, 11:34 AM »
Might be a Fishgrease sighting.  Tweeder, Wheathin, and PorkChopExpress are trying to make it. Looking good so far.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2023, 11:43 AM by Tweeder »

Offline FishMan

• Administrator
  • Toot-Toot
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2023, 04:54 PM »
Matty....good chance my Son will be the 3rd on my boat.  I think a Wildhorse Burger was the selling point.
When in doubt, set the hook!

Tom

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2023, 06:23 AM »
I listened in to the live feed last night (they moved to Tue instead of Mon this week only) and sounds like there will be a few folks from that crew also attending. It should be a fun time. Please try and arrive bit before 4:30pm so we can start the meeting on time, order food, etc.  I'm hoping to arrive around 4:15pm.

Randy Howton also mentioned Wild Horse West was out of minnows yesterday or day before.  Don't know how temporary that is, but if you're planning on crappie fishing and getting minnows, be sure and call ahead to make sure they have some in stock.

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2023, 07:40 AM »
Matt depending on how people plan to get to Wild Horse or come home at night ADOT is doing their usual fire drill for the roads. 303 will be closed eastbound from 8pm Fri till 6pm Sat then they close the west bound side this is all between lake pleasant road and I 17 and the forever grinding project that has been going on for a year with ADOT I think they have one guy with a piece of sand paper doing the work I 17 is closed Friday evening till Monday morning south bound from the 101 down to Thunderbird so you either go 101 somewhere or get off I 17 and take city streets to get around the nightmare.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal