Author Topic: BARTLETT UPDATE  (Read 541 times)

Offline RackmasterRon

• AZCA Members
BARTLETT UPDATE
« on: December 28, 2023, 09:35 AM »
What's up Guys?,

I have returned to AZ about a month ago, but have not been able to fish yet.  My rental Basstracker from Bartlett Lake Marina is not in service yet. I have been fishing for the a last couple of years with limited success. I hope to be out soon with my Live Scope and hit Alder Cove and North of the yellow cliffs. I haven't seen many posts recently about Crappies at Bartlett. Any tips would be appreciated. If anyone needs help fishing or needs a ride along I am available most anytime. I don't need to fish, just observer how its done.

Thanks Rackmaster RON

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
Re: BARTLETT UPDATE
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2023, 02:55 PM »
Hey Ron, welcome back! I also haven't seen much for recent posts at Bartlett. They had a National Crappie League (NCL) tournament there a few weeks ago and I heard fishing was really tough.  All I can say is use your livescope and cast to the fish.  Takes multiple tries but you may land some that way.  Also, water level has fluctuated in that lake recently, as it often does, so be sure and check that as well.  I think water level is down so you may not be able to go up river much past the island up there because it might not be deep enough. 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal