Author Topic: SRP to release water from Horseshoe again into Bartlett  (Read 1228 times)

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
SRP to release water from Horseshoe again into Bartlett
« on: January 04, 2024, 05:02 PM »
SRP update on water releases

Update: SRP plans to release water from Horseshoe Dam through the spillway along the Verde River into Bartlett Lake beginning approximately at 10am on Monday, January 8th through Friday, January 12th at a rate of approximately 2000 cubic feet per second. The release will end around 3pm on January 12th. Bartlett Lake will rise 5-7 feet and Horseshoe Lake will drop 5-7 feet over this period. Please plan accordingly for lake level changes.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
Re: SRP to release water from Horseshoe again into Bartlett
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2024, 07:10 AM »
From 2/22/2024 Bartlett Lake Life Facebook page:

Update: SRP plans to release water from Horseshoe Dam through the spillway along the Verde River into Bartlett Lake beginning approximately at 10am on Monday, February 26th through Friday, March 1st at a rate of approximately 2000 cubic feet per second. The release will end around 3pm on March 1st. Bartlett Lake is expected to rise 6-8 feet and Horseshoe Lake is expected to drop 2-4 feet over this period. Please plan accordingly for lake level changes.

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
Update: SRP plans to release water from Horseshoe Dam through the spillway along the Verde River into Bartlett Lake beginning approximately at 10am on Monday, March 18th through Friday, March 22nd at a rate of approximately 2000 cubic feet per second. The release will end around 3pm on March 22nd. Bartlett Lake will rise 6-8 feet and Horseshoe Lake will drop 6-8 feet over this period. Please plan accordingly for lake level changes.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
Update: SRP plans to release water from Horseshoe Dam through the spillway along the Verde River into Bartlett Lake beginning approximately at 10am on Monday, March 18th through Friday, March 22nd at a rate of approximately 2000 cubic feet per second. The release will end around 3pm on March 22nd. Bartlett Lake will rise 6-8 feet and Horseshoe Lake will drop 6-8 feet over this period. Please plan accordingly for lake level changes.

SRP has decided to continue releasing water from horseshoe at what is now 2300cfs thru the 29th instead of stopping as originally planned on the 22nd

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal