Author Topic: Lost & Found  (Read 11085 times)

Wild Willie

Lost & Found
« on: April 06, 2011, 09:02 AM »
How about a Lost & Found section for the forums.  I found one of the radios someone was using at the Crappie outing this weekend
and would like to see that it gets back to the person who lost it.  Send me a note and I will gladly return it to the rightful owner!

Wild Willie

Offline cousinlll

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hey Rats
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2011, 04:04 PM »
To add to Willie's post:

Found: One large blue blanket used to keep MeNRats keg cold.  Is this yours Tom?

LLL
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 04:08 PM by cousinlll »

Offline IAMMAC

• AZCA Members
    • View Profile
Re: Lost & Found
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2011, 03:49 AM »
What's up Wild Willie?  How have things been?

Offline Whatagearhead

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2011, 07:55 AM »
Not mine but I did leave my blue boat jacket on Will's Skeeter (wow that sounded wierd  :greengrin:)
Wanted: Total Conciousness

Offline Halibut Warrior

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2011, 11:21 PM »
Willy,

I seemed to have lost my Midland X-tra Talk handheld radio. Its black with a belt clip and XLT on the back. Does that match the one you found? I was at your camp a couple times during the Crappie fest.

Joe

Offline menrats

• AZCA Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2011, 07:35 AM »
si amigo i forgets my blanky. if youd be so kind to hang onto it till bhc perhaps well put er to work.

Offline cousinlll

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2011, 02:22 PM »
si amigo i forgets my blanky. if youd be so kind to hang onto it till bhc perhaps well put er to work.

Thought that was yours - Still have it in my garage.  I will be in Casa Grande on Sunday if you want to meet up. 

LLL

Offline menrats

• AZCA Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2011, 07:18 AM »
easter in cg how lovely. if im not camping at some beauty lake, shes about 1 in 3, ill be doing sunrise service with the folks from first pres. then hangin till 5ish when its my birthday party, yea. 51 and still as svelt as i was... about 4 years out of law school. :laugh:  im on the northeast side of town roughly 4 miles from the first exit. call me on yer way in. heck even if im fishin sun ill be back by 3 and we can set something up for then. or you can drop off at the house even if im not there. thx again. 520 836 6802.

wadefisherman

« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2011, 02:33 PM »
I'm pretty sure it was a Midland he found.

Offline Halibut Warrior

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2011, 01:53 PM »
Yeah, I got in touch with WW and its my radio. I must have dropped in while parking the boat in my slot next to you guys when we came in around midnight from fishing on Friday night. We'll get together soon and have a visit, I like talking to Willie, wish he was going with us. Take care and good luck at Pleasant.