Author Topic: Site Confusion  (Read 7225 times)

Offline PhishingPhreek

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Site Confusion
« on: June 08, 2010, 09:50 AM »
Hi All!

I was reading up on all the posts I missed while I was gone (and while my computer is down) and I noticed a post from a new member saying the site was difficult to understand or navigate. I am constantly trying to restructure the website and forum to reduce the confusing and make the site more user friendly, but I am completely OPEN to new ideas. Without any input, I can only structure the site based on what I find simple... and since I'm building the site and know where things are, it tends to be simple for me by default. So, if you have any ideas for the website itself or things you would like to see different, please make a new post in this section so everyone can discuss it and decide whether it's something they would like to see implemented or not.

Thank you
PhishingPhreek
(Louis Fleming)

Offline Whatagearhead

• View Profile
Re: Site Confusion
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2010, 08:31 PM »
Hey Louis,

I think I understand the concern.  I must say that after making "the move" from the zone, it seems much more difficult to see what's happening compared to what we are used to in the "2 areas" on the zone where we all used to post.  I think this is because we used to post everything in one or two spots and now we have so many categories that we're not sure where to post stuff.  I think the site is great, but perhaps simplifying it based on the overall amount of traffic we get would help.

Thanks, Tom
« Last Edit: June 16, 2010, 08:36 PM by Whatagearhead »
Wanted: Total Conciousness

Offline Fish Hawk

• AZCA Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2010, 05:02 AM »
go to the forum tap (page) scroll to the bottom and look for "Arizona Crappie Association - Info Center" all the latest post show here.

Offline Whatagearhead

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2010, 05:38 AM »
go to the forum tap (page) scroll to the bottom and look for "Arizona Crappie Association - Info Center" all the latest post show here.

Cool - that does it for me, thanks Bill - I never noticed that feature before!
Wanted: Total Conciousness