Author Topic: 2000 17' Tracker Targa with 90HP mercury boat for sale  (Read 5979 times)

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
Well time to put the old girl up for sale, been my crappie,striper,lg. mouth etc. boat for 11 years now but bought a new tracker so hoping I can pass this good fishing boat on to someone else to enjoy

Will need to send pics to Lois or Billy to post as I don't know how to

asking $3900 OBO

What she is not is pretty, needs to be re-carpeted if you feel the need to and the sides are scuffed from some dragging through trees etc. while duck/goose hunting and numerous tie ups to many of our docks which don't have the rubber bumpers. Many of the scuff marks can be rubbed out and boat is actually painted so that would be an option.

what the boat does have

90HP two stroke mercury engine (have about a gallon of mercury oil for it) engine runs great
engine serviced yearly at Performance marine, water pump impeller good for two more years (they have all the records on file)

12 volt 54lb MG troll motor foot control multi speed, actually have second back up troll motor that can be changed out in five mins if main unit went bad and in for repairs.
two troll motor batteries separated by battery switch so you can troll or fish for days between charges. Extra troll motor prop, duralast batteries less than two years old still have new and pro rated warranty

Bimini top (used twice then put in storage)

boat cover, needs patch on front nose where sun hit boat in carport in afternoon

LED tail lights and swing away trailer tongue so boat can fit in smaller garages etc.

New trailer tires and spare and trailer has surge trailer brakes, new bearings, races, seals installed in march 2010

am-fm radio (think it works used it twice) never play radio on the lake :laugh:

New 2012 boat tags

two livewells (one deactivated and used for storage as front livewell is huge) which have two elevated bait wells

320 eagle graph on console and Lowrance X50 DS on troll motor with transducer on TM

Piranha prop (plastic with replaceable blades, have extra blades) and one new aluminum prop

two extra seats present seats about due for re-upholstery

both front and back fishing seats have power pedestals

on board charger for troll batteries

probably forgot other things, boat has windshield for those cold days and trim, water pressure,tach and speedo gauges

for those that feel the need for speed it GPS at about 34mph but that is with everything I owned in it including two anchors and incredible amount of gear (think I am a fishing tackle hoarder :o)

602-943-5669

« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 05:48 AM by Fishless »
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Piscolli

Re: 2000 17' Tracker Targa with 90HP mercury boat for sale
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2011, 08:26 AM »
Pics, I know she looks well used but I have fished on this boat and its ship shape. Bruce has always maintained her well.

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2011, 08:40 AM »
thanks Bill, darn you have to sign in to see the pics, (oh well)
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

wadefisherman

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2011, 09:48 PM »
You must be rolling in the dough, new truck, new boat. LOL congrats on the new ride, I have fished out of Bruce's boat before as well. Very dependable. Maybe with the new boat he will be able to catch a few crappie now.  :dontknow:
« Last Edit: May 23, 2011, 08:14 AM by Piscolli »

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2011, 10:52 AM »
boat tentatively sold waiting on final $$ and doing paperwork after the holiday

Offline Stevert

• AZCA Members
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2011, 09:52 PM »
Congrats on the sale.   

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal